- What makes you different from others selling the same items?
It's quite simple, we're open to pushing our limits for you. Not only that, we try to make our prices feasible to any and all customers. All prices here are set but when it comes to commissions, we try and make it as low for you as possible while still being able to make some profit as your costs goes back into the store.
- Where do you operate from?
In a galaxy far, far away. But on a serious note... we operate from our homes here in the United States. Or if we're out of our homes then it's wherever our butts are sitting at that moment in time.
- What forms of payment do you currently accept?
- Can I still buy a product without using PayPal?
- I bought a product and I'm not happy with it, how do I return it?
- I was drunk when I pressed "Buy", can I have my money back?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Whom do you ship through?
- My product was damaged during shipping, what do I do?
- My shipment never arrived, what do I do?
- How long will it take for me to receive my order?
This will be determined on the weight as well as where you live throughout the country and world. As a standard, we tell everyone to wait at least two weeks before contacting us. If you're outside of the United States [this includes Canada... it isn't in the U.S. is it?] please allow up to a month. Why so long outside of the U.S.? Simply put, customs and the fact that it sometimes is taken on boat. Why a boat? We're two people paying for a lot out-of-pocket and it might be cheaper for us which means it's cheaper for you. If you want it quicker then we ask you to pay for the shipping price.
- I seen a product I wanted to buy but it was sold out, will you have more soon?
- I want to commission you, do I need to pay upfront?
- I entered the wrong contact/address [my information is wrong!]. How do I change it?
- You have a limited amount of products on your store, why?